Saturday, December 12, 2009

7 Secrets




7 Secrets about Me.
  1. I wish I looked like Keira Knightley.
  2. Megan Fox is pretty to look at but must be hard to know in real life...
  3. I sleep when I can't deal with the World.
  4. My best friend betrayed me in the 9th grade, now boys make better best friends.
  5. I pretend to smoke a cigarette in the mirror after a shower.
  6. I once stole Rimmel lipgloss at a party and got away with it.
  7. I wish Kate Moss was my sister.
images: tfs
tag: tumblr

Follow me on
BlogLoving
Twitter

6 comments:

Ripped Jeans said...

AHHHH!!! i love your blog its so cute and those little secrets are adorable, my favorite is the smoking after a shower!

cody said...

wow..great pics!!
∆∆cody
codyjune.blogspot.com

Francheska L said...

hahah that made me laugh.. great 7 facts! I especially love number 5. and i totally agree with number 4 :S!
x

LITTLE PLASTIC HORSES said...

sooo cute I feel like I know you better these types of posts are the best :)

cat! x

LITTLE PLASTIC HORSES

Anaice said...

i "smoke" like that too HAHHA!

Anonymous said...

your secrets are save with me.